Saturday 23 November 2019

If I could start over, what would I change?

If ever, in my life, given a fortune to wipe the slate clean, there would be a couple of things I would be willing to alter and eliminate  making a fresh start. The first one would be, giving up my passive and unreceptive attitude.  To be honest, it doesn’t really bother me what’s happening  around  even if it’s right or wrong. But increasingly I realized, that this peculiarity is one of the worst to possess.
Learning to say no would be a quality I would love to instill in me. And yes, this is a quandary I face just about every day.  I don’t really want to be the kind of person who makes people unhappy. Believe me, I’m terrible at rejecting.
Ah yes! I would surely have a keen interest towards mathematics.  I really don’t remember the time when this subject gave a slap on my face saying,” I’m never going to be your cup of tea, you puny creature”. And boy, he turned out be a man of his words.

Still waiting for a genie to magically come into view and make these wishes come true while I’m working on my scanty skills of expressing standpoints and not to cry when I’m angry and lose weight and stop judging people and oh the list is long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow

when you are let down by expectations and heart break wretches you its the time you're are tested by emotions whether they stayed, o...