Monday 30 September 2019

Friendship👭

"Friendship". A word filled with plethora of emotions. It is a pulchritudinous relationship between people who accept you the way you are and barely make judgements. If you look up to them in adversities, feel comfortable around them or share the deepest secrets, consider that friendship of a lifetime. In ludicrous times, they share giggles and in misery, grief. No, it is not important that friends should have common interests. One of my friends is a huge Harry Potter fan, while I have been showing zero interest in it since ages, still our friendship has crossed a decade. Why? Because in the due course of time, we have built a strong house of trust and loyalty. I feel gifted to have friends in my life who adore me, consider me as a priority and tolerate me when I go mad. These are little things in life which enrich your soul with utter ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow

when you are let down by expectations and heart break wretches you its the time you're are tested by emotions whether they stayed, o...